Beach Hair In A Bottle
Sulfate Free - Paraben Free - Phthalate Free - Vegan Friendly - Cruelty Free
- GQ, Best Products, 2020
- MEN'S HEALTH, Best Products, 2020
- ASK MEN, Best Grooming Products, 2020
- ALLURE, Best Gifts for the Holidays, 2020
- GQ, Best Sea Salt Spray, 2018
- VERY GOOD LIGHT, Best Sea Salt Spray, 2018
- All hair types! Thick, thin, curly, wavy & straight hair
- Short, medium & long hair lengths
- Surfer hair, Relaxed waves, All around beachy vibes
Styles with strong, structured hold
How to Use:
- Spray evenly on damp or dry hair.
- Style and let air dry.
- Blowdry to turn up the volume.
- Surfspray can also be used as a base for styling, adding beachy volume and texture.
- If used as a base, apply to the root of your hair.
- Other sea salt sprays just didn’t cut it for our Founder. As a die-hard surfer, he knows a thing or two about salty locks.
- Texturizing Surfspray was designed with one goal in mind: to recreate just-out-of-the ocean texture while maintaining healthy shine and hydration. It can be used on its own or cock-tailed with any of our pomades when more hold or shine is necessary.
- If used as a base for styling, apply directly to the root of your hair.
Water (Aqua), Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Polysorbate-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Sea Salt, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Protein, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Coconut Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid